- Support Store Operations in utilizing the SmartBar Platform to achieve qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Represent the BeerBoard Customer Success Team by working cross functionally with the Client to convert data into actionable insights.
- Build traction for BeerBoard Platform with Operations, Finance, Marketing & Merchandising, Training and others.
- Responsible for statistical analysis, identification of data issues and validation of data integrity.
- Identify RVPs, DMs and locations with yields not in alignment with client expectations.
- Analyze draft beer yield data to demonstrate ideal COGS and identify COGS variance to theoretical.
- Identify underperforming brands (regionalized) and share findings with decision makers.
- Provide recommendations for optimal beer assortment based on industry, category and SmartBar data.
- Provide user training and engage in regular SmartBar training to maximize the user experience and expertise.
- Ensure users are meeting Client expectations for use and purpose.
- Build sustainable relationships with all levels within client organization while representing BeerBoard services.
- Provide feedback to BeerBoard on continuous improvements and best practices on SmartBar platform.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent academic experience or comparable F&B industry experience required.
- Expertise in data review, using data to identify trends and ability to interpret data to make assertions.
- Experience managing a Food & Beverage P&L and using financial data to make operational improvements.
- Experience in aggregating, packaging and presenting data across multiple departments.
- Prior Beer industry category management or beverage expertise preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (in a team environment) and help resolve issues in conjunction with multiple departments.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate as determined by specific audience.
- Atlanta, GA
- Multiple Company worksites
- Field based: some travel may be required
APPLY at firstname.lastname@example.org